Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict reverse goods movement with status profile

former_member729710
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

My client needs to release delivered and billed sales orders before canceling it from VF11 and VL09 T-codes. I am trying to achieve it with status profile; I created 'z' status profile with two user status steps:

At first step allowed: Create delivery, Goods issue delivery, Post goods issue and Create billing document.

At second step I choose Reverse GI with radio button forbidden.

I tried to assign 'z' status profile at sales order type level and item category level too (separately) but it don't give me result.

When I execute VL09 and want to block action 'reverse GI' it executed completely.

Please help me solve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any challenge in adopting to standard approach which is reversing the goods issue, deleting the line item which you don't want via vl02n and again post the goods issue ? What you are trying to achieve via code change will have impact on inventory and in many SAP notes, SAP have clearly indicated that they do not support for any inventory inconsistencies if they arised due to custom code. So be careful before going for any code change.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not possible to meet this requirement. As you would know, WADAT_IST (Goods Issue Date) is at header level and if there is any reversal, it will happen at header level only. What you can do is once the delivery is reversed, go to VL02N and delete those line items which should not be goods issued and then, again post the goods issue

former_member729710
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer. I tried to assign 'z' status profile at sales order type level too, but it don't give me result. I think that it's not possible to achieve this requirement without ABAPer.