cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release prerequisites of code conflict

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

when i give two codes in one release strategy to release this department PR it give me an error saying that there is conflict in release prerequisites ,

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tomas_talpa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed,

did you marked the checkboxes in "Release Prerequisites" for both Release Codes? That doesn't make sense, the clickbox means "the horizontal RelCode can release the document only after the vertical RelCo, not sooner".

Kind Regards

TomT

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tomas,

how can i make two codes release on PR ?

Regards,

tomas_talpa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

may you be more specific with your question? From your original message I understood that you maintain your strategy with two Release Codes... so what is the issue, then?

Kind Regards

TomT

Former Member
0 Kudos

the issue is when i maintain two codes the release prerequisites shows an error and i cant continue creating the release strategy

tomas_talpa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And the error message is "Release prerequisites of codes...in conflict"? Then see my first reply, only one checkbox (or none, if you want to have parallel release) should be ticked for two release codes.

Or is the message "Please check release prerequisities"? Simply go to the prerequisities and then leave.

Detailed description of steps you are performing and maybe a screenshot would help, anyway.

TomT

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks tomas