cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reimbursement Types in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Here i am unable to configure the reimbursement type, issue i have done all the config required in r/3 yet it is not showing the reimbursement type in the drop down.

Getting the warning message as customising missing for the salary year.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintain the LTC blocks in the table V_T77WWW_CLMLSEL.

For your info, For ESS Claims we need to apply the Patch level EA-HR till 0014, than we will get the NODE in Tcode: PTARQ --Advance Claims (under Country specific applications for india), in that we will get the one more node called "LTC Settings'...this is a lengthy process.

Better go for Customized "Claims" with the support of Portal Admin.

Still if you require to go for standared Claims, let me know..i will provide you the Note from SAP. But we faced a prob by applying this Note, so we are going for customized "Claims".

Kind Regards,

Saisree.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sai Sree,

I have tried to open the table which you have provided but it is not opening, infact the patch level for EA-HR is 30 now, but i am unable to find the advanced claims node in country specific applications.

Right now am trying to work it out with standard config only, we dont have any developers here.

Appreciate your help.

As well as can you tell me which workflow are you using for Loans, right now i am using 18900041 for this service but it is not trigerring the workflow to manager.

Regards,

Rajasekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Claims:

We need to update the Patches for Backend Level (R/3) & Front End Level (EP), than only Reim types can be config.

Patch - Back-End - SAP-HR should be Level 0040 - SAPKE60040

Patch- Front-End - EA-HR Level 0014 - SAPK-60314INEAHR.

After this Patch updation you will get the Node "Advaced Claims >(sub nodes)>Reimb type and request type settings >Basic settings>LTC settings>BADIs>Features.

Loans:

For standard Loans workflow, check it out whether your agent is triggering or not, if not create one new element & call the agent. by this ur workflow will be triggered.

Kind Regards,

Saisree.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

We have a similar requirement wherein we want following functionalities:

1) petrol reimbur, driver salary, etc through ess

2) employee can upload scanned copies for all his claims

3) LTA and medical reimb

etc...

I think the note you mentioned sounds good BUT would like to know what problems did u face by applying the same because we already have a production system with modules like time, travel, etc ....will it affect the same.

Secondly how did u customized the same without going for the patch upgrade...can u please provide the details.

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

We got the requirement for LTA Claims, employee need to upload his documents for approval.

How can we achieve this.

Regards,

Murthy