Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong profit center in MIRO

jamshed_khan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If you can guide me as we are stuck in with one issue where the profit center for project is not showing in vendor line item in MIRO.

We have created the PO with respect to project we have done MIGO, in MIGO system is taking profit center from material master and not from project system,

In general ledger mode system is taking the profit center from masterial master and not from project system. In MIRO entry GR/IR account is showing profit center from material master but material gl is taking is taking from project system profit center. The only concern is vendor Recon GL is not showing profit center from project system. Please guide me to rsolve this case.

I have check few threads in SCN but of no use.

Requesting you to kindly give your input as it is urgent.

Regards:

Jamshed Khan

View Entire Topic
CA_Ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may need an enhancement to substitute profit center from project.

Thanks,

Sitaram

jamshed_khan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Sorry for the delay in reply. Just wanted to confirm that if we can pull the projecct profit center in vendor reco account then also our purpose will resolved, However, project profit center is not showing in vendor reco account in MIRO.

Hi Sanil,

I have checked in CJ20N but unable to find the account assignment tab in CJ20N, can you lat me know where does this appear,

my document splitting is active, when I am posting doccument it  is splitting as per the logic built in document splitting but not happening in MIRO.

I just came to learn there is separate configuration which we need to do for this, Can someone guide me please.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Regards:

Jamshed

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jamshed

Have you maintained this tick in the WBS Element which is assigned in your PO?

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

jamshed_khan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil,

Thanks for the input. I have checked the assignment and it is there in PRD. The Problem is when the material gl is coming in MIRO simulation system is correctly showing the project WBS however, GR/IR gl is showing the default profit center from material master.

Under those cases where we are inventorising the CST then here the material GL is not coming in MIRO, the entry standing here is GR/IR account dr (Default profit center from material master)

To Vendor Account

Can there be any possibility that we can bring profit center from project in this cases. We have raised a Note to SAP and waiting for the reply.

Thanks & Regards:

Jamshed

jamshed_khan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Can you let us know what is the propose of proposal PC in 3KEH. If you cann guide us on this. We have to keep in mind that I dont want to maintain a default profit center rather it has to be WRT project.

Regards:

JAmshed

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jamshed

The proposal PC acts as a trigger in Classical PCA to transfer the Balance sheet item to PCA on real time basis.. Otherwise, it is transferred at period end

The proposal PCA is not populated in the Vendor line item.. The PC would be populated from the transaction, but the Proposal PCA is a trigger point

Ajay M