cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIP for Orders with CO Product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have a difficult scenario in WIP Calculation for Production orders.

Say We create production orders which are planned in APO then transferred to ECC. Now Say Material 30050 we created prod orders for 500 Qty.

Now this Material 30050 is marked as Co Product with Equivalence no.1 because there are different requirements for the material 30050 .

Now this Production order say no Ord no - 100123, for material 30050 for 500 Qty will have 3 different line item for Co products for same material 30050.

Order item   Material    Qty.

1                 30050      100

2                 30050      150

3                 30050      250

Now since we maintain equilance no 1 for Material 30050, and lets say there is Goods issue to the extent of 100000$ for the order are no GR. so when i run CO8B (Settlement for Co Prds) system split the 100000 equally not based on the weight and Pass WIP entry in KKAX for 3 Orders item at 33333 Each item.

Now if we make GR for order item 3 which is for 250 Qty, then WIP only for the 3rd item is reversed to the extent 33333, but actually it should be based on the Qty.

Now pls let me know what needs to be done so orders item are settled based on Qty not equally based on Equilance no.

Regds

Aravind

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Based on further analysis, i have observed that if we maintain settlement rule - eqvilance no based on the Order qty for the multiple item then WIP is calculated and settled accordingly. So it is not manually feasible to input equivalence no is the settlement rule in orders, because 100s of orders are created from APO and processed in ECC.

Any exits / config available to generate settlement rule based on order item qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Based on further analysis, std sap solution available for this for IS DIMP, using Settlement rule PP6 or PP5 i am exploring which will suit my requirement.

Thanks

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing this, PP6 solved the issue.

alexey_bulakov2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Aravind K,

I get an error during WIP determination on PP order with co-products (KKAX) and default settlement rule PP6:

KD549 "Debit with cost element 3160200000 cannot be settled."

Did you ever face the same?

At the same time if I use settlement rule PP5 all works fine.

Thanks,

Alexy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexy

I have used negative wip calculation in my WIP profile to calculagte negative WIP for the co product and settle it to the order main item or vice versa along with set rule pp6.

It solved.

I am not able to recollect the difference between pp5 and pp6 it was in 2012 i guess. So you can try which one suits your requirement.

Regards

Aravind

alexey_bulakov2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Aravind,

thank you for quick reply.

And last question - have you had WIP revaluation function (described in SAP note 608162) activated while using default rule PP6?

Best regards,

Alexy