Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Type determination during HU02 Transaction

former_member756545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I used transaction HU02 - Create & Process non assigned handling units transactions to pack the materials

Following are my observations and need clarifications/solution for the same

1. When I try to move the stock from Sloc Eg. 01WM (WM managed) to Eg. HU14(HU), the system is placing the stock in 925-PACK (Negative stock  under 0110 SLocn and +ve stock under HU00 Slocn).

2. How system is determining storage type 925 - Stock transfers (SLocn)

3. Inventory management transfer posting is saved with 311 movement type. WM mvt type is 309 - Is this behaviour correct?

4. After Outbound delivery creation (picking the stock using Transfer order, Confirming the TO) system is still showing the negative stock under storage type 925 - PACK.

5. How to clear this -ve stock from 925 storage type is the behaviour is correct

Regards,

Girish

View Entire Topic
former_member756545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi HUM Experts,

Can Someone pls explain the process after Creating/Processing Handling Units using HU02.

I have posted stock from the partner storage location in to the HU-managed storage location(warehouse managed). system has created the material document with 311 movement type(IM) & 309 movement type(for WM)

- It did not create any TR or Posting change notice.

- Stock shows negative stock under partner storage location & Positive stock under HU-managed storage location(warehouse managed

What are the next steps?

Regards,

Girish

yogesh_agarwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use transaction LQ01 to clear the negative quant in 925 and positive quant in HU managed location

Before and after, compare the screens of MMBE, you will see the posting change

Cause - The time of posting change is determined by an indicator 'Cumulative posting change' in customizing.

Thanks

Yogesh.

former_member756545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried as you have suggested. but i am not able to clear the negative quant in 925. The steps i carried out

1. HU02 - from 01WM(partner Stg Location) to HU managed Slocn HU14

Result----- negative quant in 01WM & positive quant in HU14 under 925 stg type

2. Picking from delivery, Transfer order creation and confirmation.

Result ----- negative quant in 01WM (no changes) under 925

positive quant in HU14 under 916

3. PGI -

Result ------ negative quant in 01WM (no changes) under 925

Tried using LQ01, system not showing this quant to process.

I defined HU14 as std stg location in stg location control. let me know how to clear this negative stock...

please suggest if the above steps are correct or is there a different process to be followed to remove the handling units created using HU02

Regards,

Girish

former_member756545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any suggestions to resolve the problem

Regards,

Girish