cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Sign On with Microsoft Azure Issue

0 Kudos

We are in the process of trying to connect single sign on for our S/4 HANA Cloud system with Microsoft Azure. We have gotten very close to getting this work as we have been able to get the Microsoft login page and then our MFA app to authorize the user. However, after accepting the MFA response, we get to a page where it looks like a Fiori login page asking for User, Password to logon. I cannot figure out why this login page is being presented because it seems like S/4 is not expecting the Email (the type we selected for logon) as the login. It seems to still be expecting the user ID and password. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I may be missing or where I should look to fix this? Just not sure where to go from here so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. See this logon page attached here.single-sign-on-login-screen.png

View Entire Topic
achmad_dimyati5
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check the SAML 2.0 configuration in S4HC and make sure matches with the Azure Enterprise Application configuration.

Below is the SAML 2.0 configuration:

Reply URL is must match.

User Attributes and Claims should be matched with a similar setting in SAML 2.0 in S4HC.

Also, if the MFA has been triggered, you can check from this part what type of the error.