cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Divestiture Scope

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are going to start a project where our client is selling a division of his business. I am wondering what are the things we need to consider in SD /GTS area. Anybody has done a similar projects, If yes your inputs would be appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance.

RskReddy

View Entire Topic
Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not clear with your post. When you say selling a division, is it that a particular Division would be closed after that or some sales would happen?

0 Kudos

Hi Ganesan,

Thanks for the response. Currently its in same box but legally separated. Now we need to separate the division by moving to separate box and divested company operate on its own.I am wondering what are the things we need to consider in SD /GTS area. Anybody has done a similar projects, If yes your inputs would be appreciated.

Thanks

RskReddy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you post a query and give further updates, please add the content under "Comments" and not under "Answer" as you were not answering to a query but only providing additional informations as asked by the members. Also, when you add the text under Comments, it will be intimated to the person to whom you are responding whereas, if you add the text under Answer, the member will not be intimated. By the way, your above answer has been converted as comment by me.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My call name is Lakshmipathi