Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 slow performance

yuyukyi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

One of our customer reported they facing slowness in SAP B1. The SAP version is running on 10 FP2105 (HANA version). I checked the server performance level. The performance are normal and there is no high utilization. Also checked the HANA performance usage. The RAM usage is 37 GB out of 128GB. But customer still complaining they facing overall slowness in when they access to B1. There is no critical alerts in HANA studio as well. The server also rebooted 1 days ago. At this stage, what else we can check in order to find what cause the slowness issue.

Thanks

View Entire Topic
JesperB1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Yu,

This blog was written in 2019, but I think there are still things that will be useful for you.

Check it out: Support Spotlight: Focuses on fine-tuning performance on SAP Business One, version for HANA

I hope it helps,

Jesper

yuyukyi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jesper,

Thanks for your reply and provided the link. I have checked whether the alerts system showing any block/long transaction. But there is no such alerts related to block/long transaction. In that kind of situation, what else we can check for further troubleshooting as customer still reporting system is slow.

Thank you.