cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile transaction bridge configuration.

harbymina841
Explorer
0 Kudos

Greetings experts, I am currently following the Liberate Your ABAP Transactions Using Mobile Transaction Bridge tutorial (https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/cp-mobile-mtb-rec.html), but when I get to step 10, I don't know displays the sap webGui for html interface.

I already created my Back-end Systems, configured Role Collections in my subaccount and I still haven't got a solution.

Do I have to do any additional configuration in the on-premise ECC system?

I appreciate your suggestions.
View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Good Morning Harby,

Thank you for trying Mobile Transaction Bridge.

W.r.t your question, what is happening here is that your Recorder (the browser window with the two panes), does not have a connection to the SAP WebGUI. This is also what the status message says in the left pane, "No hay conexion de SAP GUI para HTML".

What this means is that you need to review the parts of your setup where the prerequisites are listed. Once that is done, have a look at Steps 4 & 5 in the tutorial, where the part about activating the connector is described.

If you continue to have issues, let me know and we will find a way to get you past the challenge.

All the best,

Prakalp.

harbymina841
Explorer
0 Kudos
Greetings Prakalp, thank you very much for your answer I will put it into practice and I will be informing you how it went.
harbymina841
Explorer
0 Kudos
Greetings Prakalp, we are currently configuring the mobile transaction bridge, but we still have not been able to connect, our on-premise system only has an external connection through a VPN, I do not know if this is the problem, I appreciate your help since we have not been able to advance.