Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Quick Confirm in Perform Maintenance Jobs

AndersPersson
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi,

First post so sorry if I post in wrong place.

We have migrated maintenance plans into SAP. Each maintenance plan have an Item with Task List. All Task List have operations with estimated work in hours and amount of personal needed.

If we try to do Quick Confirm in Perform Maintenance Jobs and we are not assigned to the Order/Operation, the page never stops loading. It would be nice with some error message.

A bigger issue is that in most cases when we are assigned to the Order and Operation and press Quick Confirm, we in the first step get message "Remaining Effort=NaN HR".
In next step we get "Property ActualWorkEffort at offset 181 has invalid value NaN".
Can someone guide me what to look for?

To open each operation in Perform Maintenance Job, press Start and confirm Work Done from there is not an option.

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Anders

View Entire Topic
Tim_Jones
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anders,

I would recommend two things for you to have a look at:

1. Are you sure that the process you are describing should actually work?

For example, If you look at the documentation for the perform maintenance jobs app Perform Maintenance Jobs, it states that:

"Quick confirmation is not possible for jobs that have the following conditions:

• Jobs with the system status as confirmed (CNF)

• Jobs that are assigned to other maintenance technicians or are unassigned

• More than 10 jobs are selected for confirmation"

So I would expect that the app wants you to assign the operations to yourself first, and also not do a quick confirmation of more than 10 jobs at a time.

2. The confusing error message and hanging app.

This definitely looks like a bug and would be best to log a ticket and get assistance for the debugging of the app. It sounds like something strange is getting passed to the odata service for this app, and it can't handle it properly. There should be a better error message shown than what you describe, but it is impossible to rectify here. I'm guessing you would also find a better error message getting shown in the gateway log to find out more information /n/iwfnd/error_log

Cheers,

Tim