cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Generated but pending for posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

System is giving the "Missing Export Data" error while releasing Billing Docs 700510569 & 131909120

FOR another billing documunt another error is coming like as

Foreign Trade data incomplete for the 131909120 billing document.

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the goods are intended to deliver in the same country or not? if is an export order please check materials selected in the billing documents are relevant for foreign trade or not. You can check this in the material master tab " foreign trade export". If the relevant details are filled or not. eg: like "Comm./imp. code no". if not fill those values and update the same in the billing document at the line item level and also update the mode of transport for foreign trade & try to release the document to accounting.

regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveeen

For a domestic business,user is selecting foreign trade data and access fields in the corresponding delivery or the billing document.

How can i process this1 let me know

Sumathi

Edited by: sumathi lakshmi on Feb 11, 2009 11:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumathi,

In VF02 input the Billing Document No. and go the screen Sales Invoice billing document overview.

Select the item in the billing document one by one. For each item, click GO TO > Item > Foreign Trade Item. In the ForTrade/Customs tab, you will find an icon near SET for incompleteness analysis

In the Origin/Destination/Business tab fill Country of origin IN, Dipatch Ctry IN, Region of Origin your

state and save. Go back and click billing document on the top corner of the tool bar and select

release to accounting. Hope this step may help u.

N.Sadashivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

sadasiva,

There is no foreign items here.This is purly domestic business transaction.Why this error is coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumathi,

There are two points to be noted :

1. The material master would have been created with Foreign Import Data View

2. The fields are required as items may be imported or exported in future.

Nothing to worry, just fill up those details given by me and pass on to Accounting.

Sadashivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sada,

where i need to check pls let me know adn i need detaild information regarding to above two points.

sumathi

Edited by: sumathi lakshmi on Feb 12, 2009 6:06 AM

Edited by: sumathi lakshmi on Feb 12, 2009 6:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumathi,

Use T.Code MM02 change Material. Copy the Material No. in the Billing document and input in MM02

Choose Foreign Trade/Export organisation level, give Plant No. Storage Location. As the material has been created with all these organisational level views, the system asks you to complete the data during billing. You can fill country of origin and region of origin and save. Now let us be practical, as the material has been already created and this issue to get solved, instead of going to Master Record, we can complete the incorrectness as explained by me and proceed with passing on the entries to FI.

You can take the help of MM Consultant also for creation of materials and if you are in support kindly advise the MM user to note this inputs while creating Material Master in future.

Sadashivan