cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Wage type that holds dollars to be paid out later with another wage type

heathershiels
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to figure out the best way to create a bucket that we will allocate dollars to through infotype 0015. Then at a later date payout out those dollars with a wage type . I am thinking I need a couple of rules?

Would someone be able to assist me with writing this rule or is there standard functionality I could leverage.

Thanks,

Heather

View Entire Topic
heathershiels
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

In infotype 0015 we will load balance wage type 971B with dollar amounts. I'd like these dollars to sit in the RT as a bucket. I have created wage type 971B called Holding Vacation Dollars

Then when the employee withdraws his vacation dollars, we would enter a 2nd wage type 971A, and this amount would subtract from the WT971B bucket in the RT.

For Example WT 971B has a $1000, WT 971A is entered for $300.00. WT 971A would pay $300.00 and WT 971B would only have $700 left.

I can only think of doing it this way however do not know how to write the rule? Any suggestions, if this is the right way to go and if yes how to write the rule?

Thanks!

Heather