Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC webservice usergroup not updating & removal of multiple roles

former_member213112
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to create user id in GRC with certain roles, and when employee leaves the company the roles from user id needs to be deleted and change in the user group(logon Pad Tab). To achieve this GRAC_IDM_USR_ACCS_REQ_SERVICES this RFC/Webservice GRAC_USER_ACCES_WS we are calling from HR system.

So I have few doubts here since I have tried with multiple times but not able to achieve the desired result.

1. User group not updating: While passing the user group into USER_INFO-user_group this field is not updating, after debugging found that in the class CL_GRAC_IDM_INBOUND_SERVICES=>FILL_REQUEST_STRUCTURE( while filling the rs_request_data structure there is move-corresponding and in the target strucutre there is no user group, I believe due to this user group is not updating while change, rest of the fields are getting changed like First Name... Last Name... If anyone faced similar issue can you please put some light into it. When I try to fill USER_GROUP the data is getting updated in User group tab but we need in Logon data tab.

2. Remove Multiple roles from user id at Once: Is it possible to assign or remove multiple roles at once filling the same structure REQUESTED_LINE_ITEM to remove multiple roles at single trigger, but it is not triggering. When I try to remove single role then it is working using provising Action 009 and 023 for Locking user id at the same time. am I missing something here, do we need to pass USER_INFO also multiple times ?

If anyone faced similar kind of issues, please help on the above 2 issues.

Waiting for the comments, tried searching in scn but not able to get the desired result.

Thanks,

Avinash

former_member213112
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello gabmarian,

Thank you it is working, for the second issue it was data issue. Couldnt find your comment to mark as correct answer 😞 . Once again thank you so much.

gabmarian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

iavinash

I converted my comment to an answer, so you can accept it and close the thread.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gabmarian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Regarding issue 1: maybe note 1754687 is relevant for you?

Answers (0)