Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed to load UI5 Component for navigation intent "#CloudSolution-manage"

former_member717851
Discoverer
0 Kudos

manage-your-solution-launchpad-error.jpgsap-gateway-error-log.jpg

Hi Experts,

I have Front End End Server 6 connected to S4hana 1909 FSP3 both on-premise when i configure manage your solution fiori libarary it gives attached error failed to load UI5 Component for navigation intent "#CloudSolution-manage" when i check the gateway error log i found this error

..ERROR_INFO No service found for namespace '', name 'E2EIE_IC_MNGCLDSOL', version '0001'
when i check maintain service for E2EIE_IC_MNGCLDSOL didn't found it on fiori front end server 6.0 but i found on s4hana 1909 strange thing however i add activated odata and sicf on s4hana but on local alias which is not right? as i have hub deployment could you please advice what is missing here in this situation to lead to this error?

Thanks in advance for help

View Entire Topic
brittalehn
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Community Member,

Unfortunately, it seems to be taking longer than usual for your question to be answered. You might want to try an alternative route to speed things up.

Please check if a similar question has already been asked in the Community. We have found that sometimes questions that have been answered before are no longer receiving responses.

The easiest way to do this, is to visit the All Questions page and search for your specific topic.

You could also check the SAP Support Portal and search for SAP Notes, SAP Knowledge Base Articles and more.

If all of this doesn’t work, I would suggest that you create a support ticket. All you need to do is log onto the SAP Support Portal with your S-user ID and password: http://service.sap.com/message

Thanks,

Britta