Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expense GL wise TDS information - Logic to build Z report

MSAP
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,
One of our client is looking Expense GL wise TDS information. This is legal requirement as auditor is asking the TDS details as expense wise.

Scenario 1

Printing & Stationery GL, during the month & year there will be lot of entries in this GL,now auditor wants to know against which line item tds got deducted or against which line item TDS is not there.
Likewise for other GL also. I tried to look any option in FBL3N line item display but not got any solution.

Scenario 2

Since auditor is asking Expense GL wise TDS information in below scenario it very difficult to track expense account.
MIGO:

Inventory Dr.

GR/IR Cr.

MIRO

GR/IR Dr.

Vendor Cr.

In above scenario expense is in MIGO whereas TDS will come in to picture during MIGO. What logic I have to write here to identify the expense GL?

More over TDS related to vendor. Now I need to develop Z program can anybody help me to get the solution or to build the logic for this?

View Entire Topic
former_member219217
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

It is a very complex development as is includes various scenarios.We have developed the same report for tax assessment purpose in our company and its logic is quite tedious.

So you need to assess and study all the relevant scenarios in your system and then define the logic accordingly.

Regards,

Ramnik Singh