Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Missing Time Sheet Entries (SAP) - Target Hours

ccote
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

I noticed a functionality in the App Schedule Overhead Accounting Jobs where we can send Emails to employees that haven't submitted their timesheet with the job Email Missing Time Sheet Entries (SAP). When I test the functionality, I have the error message "Error when determining target hours for employee CCOTE". I checked and the employee has a weekly number of working hours in his profile and I thought the "Target hours" were driven by this value and it seems to not be the case.

I can't find what is the "Target hours".

Your help would be very appreciated as this functionality could save our people so much time.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Charles C.

amontella96
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi charlescote

i see nobody picked this up so let me try to help you.

When you say you checked the config, do you mean PA0007 entry for employee ? is this issue only for CCOTE or everybody? let me know.cheers!A

View Entire Topic
OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Charles C,

Please make sure you have maintained availability information for the employee.

Best Regards,
Owen

ccote
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Owen,

I appreciate your answer, but could you elaborate on where I can maintain availability information for the employee in S/4HC?

Thank you!

Charles C.

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please check:

https://help.sap.com/viewer/0bebd08dffca45afa67b1f751199afd0/latest/en-US/f3be0d588d9ab244e10000000a...

Prerequisites

• Customer must have implemented the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central integration.

• Work schedule and time off data needs to be replicated from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central using availability integrated flow(iflow).

Best Regards,
Owen

orhan_
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hey Owen! So, basically if the client is having CATS Classic and not implemented Successfactors it is not possible to use the app "Schedule overhead accounting jobs" and use the template for reminder to employees for missed timesheet?