cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download B1if

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to find B1if in Sap Download center.

Is this it?

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/swdc -

SAP B1 9.0 INTEGRATION FOR NW ?

If not,

Where can I download B1if. or the newest version of B1i ?

Thanks,

Igal

View Entire Topic
annemarie_kiefer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Igal,

If you are looking for the integration framework of SAP Business One, to run, for example, the mobile app, the integration framework (B1if) is part of the SAP Business One product installation or the upgrade.

This is what the administrator's guide describes:

1. Insert the SAP Business One product DVD in the DVD drive.

The installation program appears automatically. If the DVD does not launch the installation program, navigate to the DVD root folder and double-click the Autorun.exe file. If you are using Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008, right-click the setup.exe file and choose Run as administrator.

2. In the installation window, select the Integration Component radio button and choose the Next button.

3. In the Integration Component window, select the Integration Solution Components checkbox and choose the Install button.....

I hope it helps?

Best regards,

Anne

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks,

But when I install B1if from sap 9.0 installation.

It doesn't install Event Sender and DI proxy

You know why?

annemarie_kiefer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Yigal,

There is an option in the installation procedure that excludes the installation of DI Proxy and Event Sender. I am not sure what happenend.

You can always do the following:

Choose Start-> Control Panel -> Programs and Features and search for SAP
Business One Integration.

Start the program to unistall/change.
In the user interface, select the Add Features option. This lets you install the DI Proxy and Event Sender in addition to the already installed components.

Alternatively, open the SAP Business One download package and go to the …\Packages\B1 Integration Component\Technology subfolder. Perform Setup.exe and make sure that you select all installation components.

Best regards,

Anne