cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVI - Customer / Vendor number not in range with actual accounting group of customer / vendor

sapsve79
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Community,

i have executed the CVI_PRECHK and got the error on customer as well as vendor side, that the number range of customer / vendor is not in range of the number range given with the accounting group. Over the years some vendors, for example, have changed with XK07 to another accounting group. Same as with customers.

I have no idea how to solve this issue as it is technically not possible with XK07 or XD07 to change them back.

How have you solved this issue while integrating customer vendors to BP?

Thanks for your help!

BR

Sven

View Entire Topic
Pavel_Lobach
Participant

Hello Sven,

As far as you are using TCode XK07 - Change Account Group (AG), I guess it could depend on the current state of the CVI Sync of that Customer to BP + your NR Customizing. Due to the change of the AG, it seems that system will try to create BT (if the customer hasn't been synchronized earlier) in the NR that should correspond to the Customizing of the target AG. If you are using an external BP NR with the same numbers option, it could be a bit tricky, because your Customer number will be from the legacy NR (different, from the target AG). That is why it's likely that you can run into such a problem.

Feel free to provide some more details to discuss.

Best regards,

Pavel