cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSL_TOKENMGMT022 error message when executing WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

Currently I have an issue when trying to create a sales document and create a delivery number. Currently I´m creating an ABAP application that creates a sales document by using BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2, create a delivery number using BAPI BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATE_SLS and post goods and close de delivery using FM WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE in that order. After executing the last FM I receive the following error:

CSL_TOKENMGMT022 - CSL: R3D210:SALES_DOCUMENT:XXXXXXXXXX is locked by <ECCUsername> (R3D210-01).

I'm pretty sure that the issue is something related to the time required to commit the changes made by BAPI BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATE_SLS, but after reading several post they don´t recommend to use the sentence WAIT UNTIL... when commiting changes to the database. I try to use FM BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT with the parameter WAIT activated but no luck at all.

Is there a way to remove the delivery lock after the executing of the BAPI BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATE_SLS?

Or better yet: Is there a recommended way to execute the BAPI WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE after ensuring that the BAPI BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATE_SLS correctly finishes it's execution?

The code that I have so far is the txt attached to this discussion.

Thanks in advance for your help. Best regards.

Lorenzo Martín Olmos

View Entire Topic
SAISUDHAANGADAL
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Lorenzo Martín Olmos,
can you please let me know , was the mentioned issue was resolved.
if so how