Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check with API_SALES_ORDER_SRV

yuri053845
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear members,

Thank you for yoru support always.

We are facing the issue when creating sales order with API_SALES_ORDER_SRV, we go though credit check and successfully register sales order just with warning message.

In the other hand, in case to try sales order manually from 'create sales order' app, it is failed to register sales order due to credit check settings at business partner.

Is this the standard behavior of API_SALES_ORDER_SRV?

Thank you and best regards,

Yuri

yuri053845
Participant
0 Kudos
I would like to know the behavior of API_SALES_ORDER_SRV, whether it doesn't be affected credit check logic which we face to register sales order online.
Why the behaviors are different between via API and on-line?

Did you face similar situation?

View Entire Topic
zhaoyo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Yuri,

Can you show warning message responded in the API call and the error message of creating sales order online? are you using "Create Sales Orders" app or "Create Sales Orders - VA01" app?

best regards,

Yong

yuri053845
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yong,

Thank you for your comment. We are still useing 'create sales orders - VA01' app, and it is not the issue because credit block is the correct settings of business partner. The issue is that there is a difference behavior againt credit check between "online VA01" and "via API".

I would like to know the accurate specification of API_SALES_ORDER_SRV, which through credit check.

Thank you and best regrads,

Yuri

zhaoyo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Yuri,

Basically credit check is performed whenever it is called by OData API or created via VA01. I would assume same behavior should perform in your case. I think you can raise an incident for further analysis if it still concerns you. thanks!

best regards,

Yong