Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNEX0006 - Unable to add Custom tab in CJ01 / 02 /03

nilesh_pawar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have implemented the CNEX0006 Customer Exit, In order to add the Custom Tab in transaction CJ01 / 02 / 03 and activated the same.

But It is not appearing as Tab in CJ01 / 02 / 03 instead it is appearing it in Menu bar details button and in CJ20N transaction as well.

Could you please help me out in this, in order to add that custom tab in CJ01 / 02 / 03?

Also is it possible to add Button on application toolbar of CJ01 / 02 / 03 as I have implemented menu exit but no success.

Also I have gone through lot of forums but unable to find how to ad tab in CJ01 / 02 / 03 is there any other alternative.

Please help me in this....

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understood correctly  first part, the customer tab is appearing  in transaction CJ01/CJ02 only

if it is accessed from menu. For example: MENU > Details > Customer fields. But it is not visible in the tabs of WBS element.

If it is happening above way, then system behavior is correct. This is how only it is possible to see customer tab in CJ01/CJ02 or CJ03.

Regards,

Mahendra

nilesh_pawar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes you are right custom tab is shown in MENU > Details > Customer fields.

But we have requirement that it should be seen as tab in CJ01 / 02 / 03.

Is it possible to do so?

It would be really helpful if you can help me in this.

Thank you once again for your reply....

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible in CJ01/CJ02 and CJ03.

It can be only accessed through menu bar. But I think it should not be a problem for user as far as he/she can see it from MENU path, only 1 click more

The reason for this, I guess CJ01/02 and 03 transactions are old transactions and did not have this capability, while CJ20N which has been recent compare to above transactions.

There are lot of features if you see are available in CJ20N compare to CJ01/CJ02 and CJ03.

Regards,

Mahendra