cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About UNBW alike Material Type

former_member731989
Participant
0 Kudos

I created a UNBW alike new Material Type, QTY update &Value NOT update, then I created a material with this Material Type including WM view and a related purchasing order. Before I posted migo/101, I did see the WM tab was popped out, but after the material document was posted, the TR wasn't created simultaneously just like UNBW did. So I wonder if Only UNBW can achieve this goal because SAP hard-code it in the program? Would any guru help solve my doubt? Thank you, Michael

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

If there is no qty update for the material type..then obviously WM will not be activated.

There must be some logic written by SAP to check this before posting the material document

Rajesh

former_member731989
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey, Rajesh,

I meant QTY is updated but Value is NOT updated...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teng

Pls check the TR configuration in SPRO > Logistics Exe > Warehouse Management > Interfaces > Inv Management > Activate Automatic TO creation, here check whether the TR creation is activated.

-Shantha Kumar

former_member731989
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Shantha,

Normal material type(QTY update&Value update) work fine, so I think if there's a config point, it should be material type-specific, right? Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Teng

The config is not material type specific. It is directly related to movement types. Based on the config on above said path, TR & TO activities for the material postings will take place.

-Shantha Kumar

former_member731989
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey, Shantha,

I mean Only the material with the new material type didn't work(can't create TR during migo), the other material with other material types wok fine(CAN create TRs correctly during same migo transactions)...

How come you still insist it's NOT material type-specific?

Thank you.