cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE51N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Can I get to know more about the QE51N transaction. Also I want to know whether I can modify this transaction if there is some quality conditions are true, can we transfer the quantity to a different storage location from QE51N. PLease update me on this.

Br,

Pubudu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In QE51n you can do result recording.

Generally QE51N used for 03 Inspection type and for equipment results recording in Calibration cycle.

You cannot do stock transfer using QE51n.

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I need to transfer the stock to a specific location from qe51n. Oh is there any better way of doing this? please advice.

Br,

PubuduS

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For stock transfer use MIGO or MB1B.

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usage decision for the inspection lot will help you to do stock transfer.

Your query is over or you are looking for some other issue? Explain the scenario if you are looking for more information.

Regards,

Sharat

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For stock transfer use t-code MB1B.

Movement type - 311

Regards,

Rampreet Jaiswal

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pubudu,

You can only do result recording from this transaction. After result recording you can do usage decision which helps you to do the stock transfer of material from Quality inspection stock to unrestricted stock. This you can do in QA11 transaction.

Or from QE51N transaction also you can go to Environment >Inspection lot processing >Usage decision > record.

Stock transfer is not possible from QE51N transaction.

Regards,

Sharat

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stock transfer is possible from QE51n. QE51n is basically a worklist. It actually doesn't "DO" anything.

When you enter QE51n you are usually dropped directly into results recording for the first lot on the worklist which is actually the transaction QE01.

(Note: I usually turn this off using the user settings for QE51n by clicking on "Expand Manually" because I rarely want to work on the first inspection lot in the list. User settings button appears on initial selection screen of QE51n)

From the work list you can access the UD screen directly (QA11) by double clicking directly on the inspection lot number listed in the left hand side of the worklist window. When you are done making the UD or stock posting, you are returned to the worklist.

FF