Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prior Vendor Filed in ME23N

former_member459660
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have a requirement to bring in Prior Vendor filed in ME23N (Display mode)

Have maintained the Prior vendor in Purchase Info record and created a PO.  The prior vendor can be seen when i display the PO in ME23 , but i am not able to see this field when displaying the PO using ME23N.

Also the filed is update in EKPO also.

In our custom field selection Key i have already made Prior vendor field to Display mode in  Administrative data, item selection group .But not sure why its not appearing in ME23N.

Can you please let me know your views

Regards

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The field comes under the retail tab.

Check the field selection for ME21N and also the field selection which is assigned to your PO document type. To view the field in ME23N, you have to set the field as display / optional for the standard field selection ME21N.

Test once by making the field as Required Entry.

***Edited by: Dëv Päträ

former_member459660
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Dev

This solves the issue

Regards

Shyam

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did it got solved?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Leave the standard field selection key ME23 as it is.

Make the field as optional or display for field selection key ME21N. Then check it will appear in ME23N.

(Normally this field is hidden for the field selection key ME21N)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OP says he already had made the changes in ME21N field selection field which he copied and made a custom one, so how did it got solved?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. He has made the field as display for this custom field selection key (which was copied from the field selection key ME21N). I think he missed the field selection key ME21N.

You need to make the field as display also for standard field selection key ME21N only then you can able to see the field in ME23N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let us wait OP's reply

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the spro--mm--PO-document type /define screen layout at document level for the key ME23N .?

Regards,

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry for that Field selection group you have not ME23N .

former_member459660
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

As mentioned in my above message, we use customized field selection key (copy of Standard) and in that i have already made this filed display

Btw i could not understand that there is Field Selection Group key called ME23N. I can see only ME23,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you post the screen shot of ME23 and ME23N ?

former_member459660
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

ME23 below

ME23N this field is not displaying thats the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check any specific field selection is assigned to your PO document type

former_member459660
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

As mentioned in my above message, we use customized field selection key (copy of Standard) and in that i have already made this filed  as display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which field did selection do your customized field selection have , you need to check if ME23N field selection is having Prior vendor field ticked as display.