Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting period issue in iw41 and IW44 in sap pm

former_member599669
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can you please provided your inputs or suggestion on below issue ??

Issue

During year end confirmation of hours in maintenance order that is December month of 2018 using IW41 and IW44.

details screenshot attached

An information screen was popping up with message “ The document date and posting date are in different fiscal years." and the message type "I" while saving of IW41/IW44

Requirement

As this message is showing every time on confirming hours during year end ,user wants to supress this information message as this is creating extra work for them and prevent this issue next year.

Could you please suggest how we can achieve this requirement ?

Best Regards,

Pkiw41-iw44.jpg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PK,

I haven't raise the question in FICO, just simply tag your original post with the appropriate FICO tag(s)..

PeteA

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PK,

Personally I wouldn't bother doing anything as its a mild inconvenience for the user that only occurs around the new financial year.

However, as this is a financial message (BK098), I would raise the same question in the FICO forum.

PeteA

former_member599669
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks PeteA for your valuable time to write back.

also thanks for raising question in FICO forum on behalf of me.

I am waiting for your further response.

Thanks.

PK

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message is only for information, and in normal practice wouldn't happen that often.

Why are you posing confirmations for 12.2018 anyway?

PeteA

former_member599669
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PeteA,

Thanks for your reply this is happen when we are confirming hours through IW41/IW44 transaction.

we are doing this 1st week of the next year for pending work activities.

For example: we consider the year end as 31st Dec-2019 and we are doing this in 1st week Jan-2020

Can you please confirm is there any way to suppress this information message is there any user exits or message type configuration available ?

waiting your quick response \Thanks

Regards,

PK