Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMCO - unable to delete entry

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In settings for Cycle Counting (OMCO), i need to add a new plant.  However, i can't since i got a messages like:

"Check table T001W or T001K: entry 0001 does not exist." and finally an error message on "Non-existent factory calendar or error in factory calendar.

This is plant 0001  existing in OMCO which is sap installed plant.  We don't use this in the system.  I tried to assign 'W8-Germany' but fails.

I looked thru many posts but still unresolved.  Have anyone any suggestions what i can do to rid of plant 0001  ?

thanks

Joyce

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

delete the entry for 0001 plant from OMCO customizing.

It does not harm, contrary, you deleted already the predefined plant 0001 from plant customizing. So you are just consistent if you delete it from OMCO too.

you can always get the SAP delivered customizing back from client 000 at any time in future.

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I was trying to delete 0001 from OMCO but got the error regarding factory calendar as stated on my post.  In customizing on plant 0001, the plant is not in table T001W but in T001K, has storage location 0001.  Should i delete anything relating to plant 0001 in  plant customizing ?

thanks

Joyce

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inconsistent deletions are always a pain. Worst case you have to create the plant again and assign a calendar to it, just to be able to delete it then from OMCO, and subsequently again from T001W.

T001K does not have a plant, it has a valuation area.

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Jurgen,

i added back plant1 and assign german calendar to it till 2015. It said date 12/31/0000 not exist.

thanks

joyce

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It said date 12/31/0000 not exist.

I assume you are getting it in OMCO, right?

When do you get this message? when you create a new entry in OMCO, or when you delete the entry for plant 0001 in OMCO?

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

I got the message when i try to delete the entry for plant 0001 in OMCO.  I   noticed the company code is SAP1 for this plant 001 .  We use a different company code.  i cqn try to assign to our company code.  thanks.

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Jurgen,  this is the message :  'Date 12/31/0000 cannot be converted.  Correct this. '

thanks.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please see Q2 in OSS Note 518418 - FAQ: Cycle Counting

it lists all what you have to check to make sure it is consistent

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

I will take further look in to this.  Thank you for the note  It is helpful.  thanks.

Answers (0)