cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OKB9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem in OKB9, default account assignment, we have assigned one cost center A with cost element A.and now I have assigned another cost center B with cost element A. When we do sales order entry for non-revenue orders ,system finds the cost element A with cost element A in accounting document,but not cost center B. what we want in the document?

what the reason OKB9 is not working for multiple cost center assignments, anyone please help.Thanks

Regards

Shaun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont think the system allows you to maintain same cost ele twice in OKB9.. You need to check your OKB9 again

What you said you have done is not possible as te field KSTAR(COst ele) is a primary key in the table and hence, cant be repeated

Regards

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,I think I didnt clearly explain the issue.In OKB9 , for cost element XYZ I maintained the cost center A with assignment to profit center with indicator 3.this is in the initial screen ,or at the header.

In the detail assignment screen, I have maintained

profit center A-Cost center B

profit center B-cost center C

In detail screen system allows to put multiple profit centr /cost center.But my problem is when accounting doc is created,it only populating the header level cost center A, not cost center B or C.I am talking about how we can maintain default account assignment for multiple cost centers.Thanks

Regards

Shaun

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There lies the mistake in your assignment...

Since you have supplied a default cost center at the comp code level / header level, system will never go to read the detail level cost center assignment...

Remove the cost center from the header level and the detail level assignment will work

Regards

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can't do setting for same cost element twice or more, it will not allow .

if you assigned cost cent A against Cost Element A you can't create a new line in OKB9 with Cost Element A , you can change the cost center by Cost Center B against it. so repetition is not possible.

Thanks

Deepak

Edited by: SDeepakKr on Sep 15, 2010 7:34 AM