cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Stock Non Billable Materials

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create Sales order with Non stock non valuated "NLAG" material type . I used item category NLAG----TAN----TAX

and used sales doc with NLAG --->TAN--->TAX but the system is giving me error message of  Missing data: Net value. Message VU019

. We need a non valuated material with no pricing. I also checked up the non value stock in  OMS2.

Thanks in advance for the help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to deactivate pricing for the non-valuated material go to

sales and distribution--> Basic function-->Pricing control-->define pricing by item category

then deactivate pricing for the item category.

Regards

0 Kudos

Thanks Sarath,

The Pricing is not checked in the item category but still the same error.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the pricing relevant field is blank, then you need to check the in-completion procedure assigned to that item category.  Then go to OVA2, select that procedure and see if the in-completion log is set for net value.  If so, you need to remove.  But ensure that before doing that, this in-completion procedure is not assigned to any other item category which is relevant for pricing.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Thanks,

That is assigned to other item category so I cant change it.  What is the other way to achieve this .

Thanks in advance

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either you have to change the existing configuration or you can add the logic in the routine assigned to that condition type in pricing procedure, such that pricing should not be considered for that item category.  This decision has to be taken by your client

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you maintain an Z item category by copying existing one and maintain  the required setting.

Regards