cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No material document exists for cancelling order confirmation with automatically Goods receipt

zhk
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hi PP experts:

now i meet a question that is when i cancel the order confirmation (this order confirmation have automatically goods receipt), but unfortunately the order confirmation have been cancelled but the goods receipt haven't been reversed. we have checked COGI and CO1P, there have no any information about material document. Since we can not cancel the cancellation of order confirmation, we don't know the reason and this case also happened when we want to cancel a lot of order confirmation one by one in order.

thanks in advance

wyleda wang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

beyhan_meyrali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hong,

I would first check if original confirmation item has created any document. Then you should check reverse confirmation record item in CO14,there should be one, double click on the reverse confirmation record and go to management tab, there you will see material documents or cogi documents if there is any.

Hope that helps

Raja_S_Reddy_B
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

With the current details details mentioned above, not able to conclude the root cause of the issue.
Could you please share few screen shots of the issue to understand completely
1. Production Order Header Screen, which will show the current Status of the Order.
2. Good Movement screen, which will show the details of the Goods Movement happened, till now
3. Also, change documents History pf the status Management.
Thanks for your kind cooperation & undesratnding. Best Regards : Raja

zhk
Discoverer
0 Kudos

1. header information of production order

2.Goods movement Tab in Confirmation Screen

zhk
Discoverer
0 Kudos

3.change documents History pf the status Management

Raja_S_Reddy_B
Product and Topic Expert