cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTO Scenario in two company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

We have a material master with same setting in two company A and B, then create a sales order with this material and run MRP. After get the result from MRP list, the G/L account (in account assignment tab) is different in Purchase Requestion for Company A and B ?

I already copy the MRP Group and MRP Plant Parameters from Company A to B. Is these any other plant dependence configuration for this MTO scenario ?

Thank you very much !

Best Regards,

Leo Lee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the chart of accout for the both company.... if the chart of account is different then it will be different...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pul Pull,

I already checked the COA setting are equal in Company A & B.

I have use SE16 to compare the data table of PR in Company A & B, found that EBAN-KZBWS (Valuation) is different, one is "A", the other one is "", so in automatic posting will use BSV and GBB.

But I have not found any configuration different on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leo ,

In material master record valuation class we mention in Accounting view , this valuation class is linked to G\L account. This material will have different G\L account for different plants means different valuation class is mentioned in the accounting view hence different g\l account in PR.

Please check .

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

I already check this type of configuration is correct for Company A & B. Thanks !

Best Regards,

Leo Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pul Pull, Ankur,

I have solve the problem by using the context trace in running MRP, then compare the data table different between Company A & B. Found that the configuration different in the "Attributes of Material Type".

Thank you very much for your help !

Best Regards,

Leo Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

No this is not configuration but in application side we maintain the parameters.Account hits are dependent on valuation class so in material master whatever valuation class we mention account hits will be to that g\l account which is linked to that particular valuation class.

In your case two company codes are there ... for all practical purposes two plants ... one belonging to cocd A and one belonging to Cocd B.

This particular material will be having different parameters in accounting view i.e different valuation class---- that is why you are seeing different g\l accounts.........

Regards

Ankur

Answers (0)