Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Month 00 is not plausible in LSMW using Idoc for characteristic creation

former_member200911
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create mass characteristic using LSMW but getting error "Month 00 is not plausible", I searched on scn for this error but couldnt find any thing suitable to my issue

I tried Recording LSMW approache also to create characteristic but it doesnt support T code CT04.

Can anyone help me in getting this resolved Plz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

marc_marco
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use SAP program RCCTBI01 ( which uses tcode CT01) which dose not required recording

you can use it from LSMW or from this file which generates the required flat file from excel
and then upload it in transaction CG3Z

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have plenty discussion where it is already mentioned that CT04 cannot be recorded.

If you get an error that month 00 is not plausible, what are you actually troubleshooting? Do you really think that the program is wrong? I would check my source file for the data provided in the field for month. My months start with January which is 01 and end with December which is 12, which month can be 00 then?

And if the source file is okay, then you have at least 2 further places to check, the read data step, to see how the month field is populated there, if the fields got there values from the corresponding fields in your source.

if that is correct then you need to check the data in the converted data step to see if the month is still as you expect it to be.

And if that is not the case then you have to check your conversion logic .

In any case I would try my data manually in in CT04 first to see its reaction if you enter 00 for month

former_member200911
Participant
0 Kudos

when i go for recording in the end it says "LEAVE TO TRANSACTION" is not allowed in batch input, I checked it on forum and found there are few posts but i checked the solutions suggested but all look fine on my side but still I am getting this error.