Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increasing "Out-of-Sync" Data in MD04, MS04

vasudevap_pushpalas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am facing a problem in MD04 and MS04

The data is not updating correctly the issue was I have deleted the PIR in MS04 then we have checked in but data is not the same.  When me and my friend (XYZ) were both looking at MD04 for the same material / plant combination at the same time, but we saw different data on the two MD04 screens, I asked him to refresh his screen and his display was still different from mine, He refreshed several times, and at least 10 minutes transpired and the data on the two screens remained different. I then asked him to log out of SAP and log back in.

After he’d logged out and back in his MD04 data became consistent with mine.

Could anyone suggest me what could be the reason for this the given below is time period.

10:38am: PIRs Deleted in MS04

10:52am: Deletion of PIRs visible to me in MS04 (may have been visible sooner – first check)

10:52am: Deletion of PIRs not showing for in XYZ MS04, even after multiple refreshes

10:57am: Deletion of PIRs not showing for XYZ in MS04, even after multiple refreshes

10:59am: Deletion of PIRs not showing for XYZ in MS04, even after multiple refreshes

After Log out and log back in

11:00am: Deletion of PIRs finally visible for XYZ in MS04

Please kindly help me out if any OSS notes applicable for this it would be a great help

Thanks all  

Vasudeva. Pushpala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the following note:

303441 - MD04: No automatic refresh when changing material

BR