cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Subcontracting process /Jobwork in GST during challan creation

hemanth_kumar46
Explorer
0 Kudos

In Subcontracting process /Jobwork in GST , during challan creation in J1IGSUBCON Tcode challan number is not created.

Please see above screen-shot and let me know where is the problem .

Thanks inadvace

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hemanth_kumar46
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi In subcontracting process when we maintain different company codes at that time we need to enhance the code based on company code.

Below i mentioned the code before and after the changes .

Before changing the code.

SELECT SINGLE auart FROM j_1ig_sub_inv INTO p_lv_auartWHERE fkart = gv_fkart.

After Enhance

SELECT SINGLE auart FROM j_1ig_sub_inv INTO p_lv_auart
WHERE fkart = gv_fkart and  bukrs = p_bukrs.
kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ,

So where you maintain those different comapnay codes?

elaborate the situation with solution if possible so it will be helpful for everyone...

thanks

kUnal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi HEMANTH,

Challan number creation have more logic and the main issue is exact error message won't display in the front end. But still we can find the error in debugging. Most of the issue should be master data maintenance only.

"let me know where is the problem .

We can't suggest the solution directly for the particular document data maintenace issue without checking the system. Please do check the Material document master data else check by debugging that helps to find the issue which is missing in the particular document.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

hemanth_kumar46
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar ,

in Debugging peroforma invoice is not getting , actually in Subcontracting process Invoice number have to create dynamically once when we click on create challan and also all the notes implemented properly .

Do u have any idea about how this table is filling it_grxsub (LOOP AT it_grxsub INTO wa_grxsub WHERE box = 'X'.) Actually all fields are filling in above table except the Challan number field (CHLN_INV).

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

"when we click on create challan and also all the notes implemented properly 

In the above issue, you didn't mentioned the actual error which is occured during Challan creation and more over I requested to debug before to find the error, if you did that, atleast you able to get some message ID and number.

"Do u have any idea about how this table is filling it_grxsub

Subcontracting process comes with GST notes, unlesss we install those notes, we can't check those programs.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

hemanth_kumar46
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar ,

Here am not getting any error message , there is no any response .

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
"Here am not getting any error message , there is no any response .

In Subcontract transaction, the errror won't display in front end as I already mentioned. We don't have error popup window. If challan is not created for the particular document, we can assume that some master data configuration or issue with pricing procedure.

In Debugging, press F9 and place the breakpoint for MESSAGE and RAISE statment while creating Challan that will help to find the issue. Also place Breakpoint in 'PRICING' FM and check the pricing procedure conditions and error occured.

hemanth_kumar46
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi RajKumar,

Problem cleared , actually in my scenario there are different company code maintained , so changed some logic while getting the data from j_1ig_sub_inv like adding BUKRS condition .

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is good to know the problem resolved. Kindly explain the solution seperately with some detail below Your Answer section and mark your answer as accepted and close the thread.