Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Processes and Forms for Saudi Arabia

abdulazeez12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are implementing Saudi specific HCM for one of the clients and wanted to know if there are standard HCM P&F delivered for country grouping 24 (Saudi Arabia)?

I checked SDN threads that mention about Public sector HCM forms but I am looking for private sector forms for standard actions like Hiring, Transfer, Separation and Org create and Position create forms.

Please share the links if any on this.

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

None that I know of. Most all of the "sample" are for US and/or Germany.

Keep in mind, all of the "standard" processes for HCM P&F are merely "sample" and not meant/intended for production use. Most are very very basic and some do not even work well at all. They are meant for reference as someone is developing/learning/configuring their own processes. For example, if you want to know how to provide help values in a drop down list, you might look at one of the samples that does it.

abdulazeez12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your response.

So it will be custom development. I did custom development for many of US clients, however for Saudi Arabia it will be first time. We are on EHP 7 and hope that all those issues I faced in EHP 4 /5 are resolved here.

I follow all your blogs and also learnt the tips and tricks in HCM P&F from these blogs. Keep up the good work Chris.

Thanks

Abdul

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a LOT!

Yes, that is one thing about HCM P&F...it is always going to be custom. If yours is not, you are doing it wrong.

Answers (0)