Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field BKPF-KURSX_M. does not exist in the screen SAPMF05A 0100

tony_brogan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an upload routine/programme configured against FB01 to generate vendor payments, the above information message is returned each time the vendor posting is generated (i.e. not against the GL lines) which has been lazily ticked through to process the file but I now need to find a fix. My initial thoughts to resolve this was to change the appropriate Field Status ID from Supress to Opt. entry (this worked before for a similar problem) but I am unable to find the KURSX field to adjust. Have I missed something or as I expect, is this more complicated that I first thought...

The field 'Market Data Exchange Rate' is one our system doesn't as all transactions are in GBP.

(This has been an issue since an upgrade some 12 months ago and reading posts on this issue/speaking to our basis support we should

already have the required updates installed (SAP_BASIS 740 SP 0011) so we think it must be a configuration setting...)

Any help out there will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

karim4
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Tony

I find the solution :

You can check your input file for RFBIBL00 as it is described in the SAP Note 115832 and 1720293

Use :

1. /nsxda_tools
2. On the upcoming screen you have to fill in:
   Object type:   BKPF
   Program type:  DINP
   Program:       RFBIBL00
   File tpye:     P
   File name:     name of the input file for RFBIBL00
3. Now click on "Display"
4. Double click on on of the BBSEG entries and then scroll down.

Then :

Check if the NODATA sign is on all fields

Check if the NODATA sign is on the first position of the field.

Best Regards

Karim

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi tony,

The field in BBKPF which is used by RFBIBL00 programm.

BBKPF Document Header for Accntng Document (Batch Input Structure) - SAP Structure - ABAP

Is ECS active ?, sap note 1432299

https://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/ee/095f65202e47bbb702cd1495b78861/frameset.htm

Do you get any error message ?

Kind Regards

karim4
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi !

I Have the same problem.

No solution right now?

Many Thanks

Karim