cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at MIGO posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning every body!

Dear friends, I am getting an error message, while posting the Goods Receipt through ( MIGO ). The error message reads as below.

" <u>Could not determine receipients for message type ACPJMM</u>".

I am giving the copy of Performance Assistant details below :

<b>Message No.B1003</b>

<b>Diagnosis</b>

An IDOC message type ACPJMM was passed to the ALE layer, but the three receiver fields in the header fecord were not filled. In this cas the ALE layer tries to determine the receivers from the entries in the distribution model. There are no entries available in the distribution model for the above message type.

<b>Procedure</b>

Define the receivers in your distribution model for this message type or deactivate distribution for these message types.

Dear friends, I could not solve the issue. Please help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can deactivate the same.

In the procedure, if you click on "deactivate distribution" may be in RED(I hope), it will take you to the respective screen to do the needful.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which version you are using and in which scenario you are facing this problem. There are lot of notes available on this. Pls elaborate your problem

Regards

Santosh Hegde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh !

The version I am using is 4.7. The scenario is as follows.

I have configured FI with CIN and Withholding taxes. Purchase order has been posted normally. Against the PO, while trying to raise GR, this error is coming up. Before posting the GR ( through MIGO ), if I check the document for any errors, "Document OK" message is coming. Then while trying to POST the GR document, the error message " COULD NOT DETERMINE RECEPIENTS FOR MESSGE TYPE ACPJMM" is coming up.

Due to this error no postings are coming up automatically to FI -GL.

The following information obtained form Performance Assitance technical details.

Message Type : ACPJMM

Basic Type : ACPJOU01

Object Type : ACCTGDOCMT

Function Type : FUNCTION MODULE

FM Name : IDOC_INPUT_ACPJMM

Dear Santosh ! These are the maximum information I got. I will be waiting for ur response. Thank you.

with regards