cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditons Types and respective g/l accts not appearing in acc doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My requirement was to create a new order type with new pri proc and to assign the values to the new g/l accts.

And i configured the necesary config. when i create my sale order to invoice ,all docs are gettting gnerated , but the prob is

1)At sale oder level when i check my conditon types all my condtion types,the related values adn and the gross billing amount also picking , but at the field wher we have as NET VALUE ; the value is corrrect , in the field as TAX the value is showing as 0.

2)at acc doc level my tax related cnditon types and its g/l accts and its related tax codes are not picking. my other conditn is appearing with all the components .

My observation was when i checked the details of the conditon type of service tax and other taxes which are appearing at sale order level , there is some check called as statistical , but wher as no wher i gave the statisacal check for these cndtion types i,e at pri pro level r taxinj level .even though it is picking .when i compared this with other regular order types ther is no statistical check at this level .more over the application field is picking as ' V ' i,e sale nd distriution , but wher as for the regular one it is picking as " TX " i,e as taxes ....

Pls suggest me, its very ..very urgent .....

Waiting for all of ur feedback ...

Das

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in your pricing procedure for the last total field have you assigned the standard routine 4 ?

This routine passes the value of tax amount to the tax field.

Check routine 4 and compare your procedure with standard one RVAA01.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit