Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition contract settlement accrual reversal accounting document posting key

itp_mka
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

strange issue. I perform the condition contract settlement of a customer condition contract in WB2R_SC.

We are using EHP with all activated business functions and customizing is consistent with documentation from note 2723516.

I whave accruals that should be reversed with the settlment. Settlement document looks good but the financial accounting document does not.

The system creates a credit memo (posting key 11) and on top of it an invoice (posting key 01) for the accrual reversal. Thats wrong. It should be the 11 posting (credit memo for reaching the condition contract) and the rest only GL postings with 40/50.

Here is how it look on S4 best practice system:

I know VKOA but that doesnt help. System interprets this line as posting against the customer instead of a GL posting.

It determines the 2 accounts in both systems:

But in the condition itself it doesnt interpret this condition as GL posting. Must be something in the settlement program (calculation schema, account determination doesnt change anything):

and here the log

Any help is highly appreciated. Why do have 2 postings against the customer instead of 1 if i create the credit memo ?

Thanks and BR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi Manuel,

You have to activate class based accounting in the customizing.

Regards,

Thorsten

itp_mka
Participant
0 Kudos

Amazing. Thanks a lot for the quick help !

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gvictor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi itp_mka

Would be difficult to tell you exactly what's wrong in the system like this but I will give you some hint/direction for your to explore.

On your left screen of account assignment analysis, we see that the system is using a clearing account to be able to post the value of REA2.

1. Review the pricing procedure and account key associated, depending of the configuration of Settlement document type, you may have to maintain account key and Accrual account key for the same line.

2. Review your Settlement document type configuration

3. Review your Account determination configuration for Sales (KORS / KOFRS0) - and also KOFI as I believe you're using standard table 002 instead of 016 / 015 for CCM.

4. Make sure that Class base accounting is activated

Regards,
Gauthier