Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Date of Joining after PY has been run and Posted

radhey_shyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is there any standard way to Change of Date of Joining after PY has been run and Posted to FI without reversing and deleting payroll. neither we want to modify it in direct tables through se16n. because pa41 will nt allow to change this once the payroll has been run. this DOJ is not relevant payroll (Payroll is only run for past 6 months from now and DOJ needs to be changed for 3 years back.)

and in the system there are same payroll area as current payroll area it's not like"99" payroll area for the period which is not related to payroll.

Regards,

Radhey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try to reset the Earliest retro date in control record and try to change the record from copying from Overview of Action infotype....

radhey_shyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks!

yes you are right!

i forgot to mention that if i do this way then it works, but i'll have to delete control record and make it to with that old retro date. but in production deletion of the control record might be a point of audit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is solution we have used

Solution:

• Create Two Dummy Info groups it should consist of infotype 0001 only
  • One info-group  for Incorrect Entry
  • One info-group Correct Entry Actions.
  • Configure Two Dummy Actions
  • One action for  Incorrect Entry
  • One is for Correct Entry Action
  • Assign the Info groups to Actions respectively and pay attention to table T529A

Thanks

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we have standard actions for Incorrect entry and correct entry check std 70 and 71