cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic determination of Purchase Excise Based on HSN Code/Control Control Code (MARC-STEUC)

Arafat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm writing to seek your guidance regarding an issue I've encountered while configuring purchase pricing procedures for automatic excise determination based on HSN Code/Control Code (MARC-STEUC) in S/4HANA Cloud Public edition.

In our previous S/4HANA on-premise environment, we maintained control codes/HSN codes in the V_T604F table using transaction code SM30. This allowed us to assign control codes to material masters and maintain condition records based on control codes. Consequently, excise was automatically reflected in purchase orders based on condition records if the same material master with a matching control code was used.

However, I've discovered that S/4HANA Cloud Public edition doesn't provide an option to manually maintain control codes. Therefore, I'm seeking your advice on how to achieve the desired functionality of automatic excise determination based on HSN Code/Control Code (MARC-STEUC) in this cloud-based environment.

I would be grateful if you could share your insights and recommendations on how to proceed.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Akshay_Kahare
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat,

If you are referring for India localization,

Please check this blog Maintain tax rate with reference to Control Code/HSN for Procurement (India Localization) in SAP S/4....

Best Regards

Akshay Kahare

Arafat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Thank you. I'd like to clarify that I am not handling India localization. However, I've successfully identified a solution. We can utilize the Commodity code to meet the requirements for the HSN Code.

refer to KBA - https://me.sap.com/notes/2432527.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Plz refer note 2430349 - Maintiancne of HSN codes.

thanks

kUnal