cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account payable: Reconciliation field(s)

annabelle_roux
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

As I am not very familiar with vendor payments, I hope you can help me with this question.

As per our accounts payable department, when they send a check to a vendor, they need to reference the payment with the bill of lading number.

But the bill of lading is not available in the payments standard transaction: F110. So I was wondering: which field(s) (which are printed on the check) are usually used by vendors for payments reconcialiation?

Thanks,

Annabelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can enter bill of lading no. in reference field of MIRO,

It will printed in payment advice using F-58,but in cheque through any transaction it is ???

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Annabelle,

When you enter an invoice with reference to a purchase order, the system suggests data from the purchase order and the goods receipts against the PO (for example, vendor, material, quantity still to be invoiced, expected amount per item, and terms of payment). You can overwrite these default values if the invoice actually submitted by the vendor contains other values. The system checks whether your input is allowed. In doing so, it may issue warning or error messages.

You can also assign the invoice items to a purchase order using the number of the delivery note or bill of lading, provided that these numbers were entered at the time of goods receipt.

With Regards

Srinivas