cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can I Close the QA32 Standard Storage Location Field to the Data Entry?

scelebi55
Explorer
0 Kudos

How can I set the storage location field in the control batch tab on the usage decision screen on the QA32 screen to be readable only?

I want to close the storage location field on the screen where the usage decision is entered on the QA32 screen to the data entry. I just want to make it a readable field.

I would like you to suggest me a screen-exit or other method for this.

I am waiting for your help.

View Entire Topic
Jeansy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samet,

I checked this requirement in detail in our system. There is no official screen exit provided by SAP to implement the change of the field status.

But you can achieve this by implementing an implicit enhancement.

Main entry point is the screen 102 of SAPMQEVA. Here you can check the PBO-module INIT_QLGO_VMXX which is responsible to fille the storage locations on the screen.

In the subroutine FUELLE_LAGERORT you could implement an implicit enhancement at the beginning of the subroutine.

Another option would be to use an existing BAdI which is not intended for this kind of change, but nevertheless, it could be used. It's name is: QEVA_ALT_QTY_INPUT. It is calles as well in the PBO of the mentioned screen.

In both cases you have to take care that you limit your implementation on the mentioned screen and your concrete scenario as this BAdI is also called in some other screens.

In the end you can implement a LOOP AT SCREEN to change the status of the storage location-fields on the screen on one of both options. You just need to set INPUT to "space".

I hope this helps you somehow 🙂 Good luck!

Kind regards
Jens

scelebi55
Explorer

H Jens,

First of all, thank you very much for your answer. At first, we both thought the same thing 🙂

So I did this process by doing an implicit enhancement like you said.

Of course, this is also a method.

But I was able to do the same operation with the SPRO adaptation without writing the code with the answer given by Abhishek.

For this reason, I deleted the enhancement I created.

I think you'll agree with that. Decoding by adaptation without writing code will be a much healthier method for standard displays.

Thank you very much again for the answer you gave 🙂

Jeansy
Active Contributor

Your're right 🙂