Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central Login Page Implementation

Eldhos
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Requirement:

We have brands A & B, Which share the same user set. Hence we configure CDC sites below

PARENT SITE:

1. Brand A

2. Brand B

Due to 3rd party cookies, We have enabled CNAME also.

Challenge:

After CNAME implementation, We are not able to load both Brand A & B in the same browser same time. Screenset will not load due to CNAME cache.

Hence SAP recommends Single Signon implementation.

To implement it, We have to move all screensets to the new site which I can use for all sites. But Here my challenge is, I am using screensets for Profile Update, Change Password etc.

Can I take all screensets to the new single sign-on Site? If yes, Then how will I handle CDC session in the Single Sign-On Site?

Or do you have any other solution?

Regards

Eldhos

kobico
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

what do you mean by "CNAME cache" - if the hosted page is opened for brand B apiKey - the page is using brand A CNAME configuration?

Eldhos
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kobi,

Yes, Brand B is opening with Brand A CNMAE. As per SAP, This behaviour is expected.

Regards,

Eldhos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KunalBansal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi krishnakumar_1712,

You can copy all the screenset and implement SSO, it should work.

I hope this helps to close the thread.

Best Regards,

Kunal

Eldhos
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

My problem is,

For example, I want to log in to Brand A.

1. I will launch Brand A Site, Then Click on the Login button

2. System will be navigated to Central Login Page

3. I will log in there and System will navigate back to Brand A Site with the necessary information.

4. Brand A Site will be logged in and a local session will be established in Brand A Site.

5. Now I need to edit MY PROFILE, I will Click on my profile Link on Brand A Site..

6. Then, System will navigate to "My profile Page" in Central Login System.

My question is, How can I establish the session when I will navigate to "My profile Page" in Central Login System?

Regards,

Eldhos