cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOOKING FOR A CARRER IN SAP FUNCTIONAL MODULE need suggestion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Shobhit Gupta, Currently working with Retail as Assistant Store Manager in Abu Dhabi (U.A.E) Since 2012. I completed MBA(Marketing) from Pune University India, in 2012.

I am willing to switch from retail store to the Back Office work, therefore, I am looking to pursue an SAP FUNCTIONAL Module(Fast Track).

kindly help me to get some more information about the specific domain to be pursued in SAP/ORACLE FUNCTIONAL according to my Background. I am really interested in doing it so kindly help for this.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone/ Email.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this request

--
Thanks & Regards,

Shobhit Gupta

<<personal info removed by moderator>>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member467951
Participant

Try SAP IS-Retail, it might be an extension to your current duties. Check this link

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Retail/IS-Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the adivce

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abdulkalam_a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shobbhit,

Good to see your experience & you should definitely try for SAP-SD(Sales&Distribution), CRM and IS-Retail Modules..

Try to go through some basic functional videos on youtube and you will get more clarity on choosing relevant SAP Module.

Wish you good luck..!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul

thanks for answering.i would also like to know about SCM module as per my experience . & also let me know about the duration & fees of the module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you are having educational background in MBA marketing and experience in retail, it is a good idea to go for SAP Material management (MM) or SAP SD module. <<removed link to external training site>>

Regards,

Adarsh.

<<moderator edit - removed content to external site>>

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assistant Store Manager...maybe you could have explained your daily activities.

SAP MM (with IM - inventory management) could be something for you.

SAP EWM - if you have warehousing experience.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

recently I got to know about SCM/CRM/S&D.one of these Modules are also pursued according to my experience.kindly suggest me which one of these is good enough for me.pleased advice!!.

Thanks