cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment table conflict during upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are upgrading from v5.5 to v6.7. We have added the custom type 'Quote' and deployment table 'Quotes' but now this type exists in the OOB v6.7 with exactly the same type name and deployment table name. We do not want to use OOB because it extends 'AbstractOrder' but we need attributes from 'Order' too. We tried to change the typename of existing type and deployment table also at DB level too but it is still referring to old deployment table.

Please suggest .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

link textHi ,

Recently i faced same issue for duplicate deployment table code issue which is present in OOB.PFA note which i follwed to remove the duplicate entries and it worked for me VlvVehicletype table.

krishn_signet
Participant
0 Kudos

One question before I suggest answer, say OOB item 'Quote' have any attribute 'abc' and type 'xyz' so is it same for you item or it is different?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We do have common attributes too.

0 Kudos

You need to initialize system after changing typename and deployment table. If you con't initialize system. you have to export all data for costume 'Quotes' table and drop the Quotes table from db and update the system.

hope it will work for you.