Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FICO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have finished my MBA from Bangladesh.I have some experience working on UK and USA.Now I am working with a non-profit organization in the USA and want to do SAP FICO training to advance my career.Please give me some suggestion is FICO is the best field to get job?Please help me to find a good training center.

Thanks and waiting for your help.

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

Don't learn SAP just for the sake of getting a job. Only learn and work on SAP if you are passionate about it. Anyway if you are interested in finance or if you are from finance background then you could opt for FICO and indeed there is bright future for a FICO consultant. Regarding training there are authorised training centres offering SAP training. You can find the list of authorised training centres from sap.com or you can contact SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a FICO consultant so my opinion is biased, but I believe FICO is an excellent module to get certified in. FICO is an integral part of SAP deployments and there are so many integration points between FICO and other modules. It's a very valuable module to understand and it drives changes in business. Best of luck to you.

0 Kudos

Thanks Tanya.I am new in SAP.Just trying to decide from where should I go for training?Do you have any suggested training center from where I can take the training?I did my graduation in MBA in Finance and Accounting.Preparing for CPA as well.Please advice if you know any good training center for SAP FICO.Thanks.

0 Kudos

Depending what country you are in, there are many SAP certification courses you can take. I missed the opportunity to get SAP certified twice due to work conflicts but I highly recommend it! There should be information about certification courses on SAP's website. I also recommend attending your local ASUG meeting (if you are in the U.S.) to get connected with companies in your area. Hope that helps!

0 Kudos