Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FI Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 11 years of experience working of which 5 years in CRM and 6 years in Indirect Tax with current designation of Manager Tax Operations. The experience with Indirect Tax has been to working on Sales Tax, VAT and GST of many countries. US, Canada, Europe, Singapore, Australia and very little on India. However, I don't have any educational background (Such as CA, CS, LLB etc.) to grow further in this Industry rather I am at risk if I loose this job. I am just a B.Com with a Diploma in Information system (from Australia).

Will SAP FI training and certification from Atos be a good option for me to take up? What kind of opportunities will I get if I do FI? How is the market of FI right now?

1 REPLY 1

waldo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sachin K wrote:

(...) Will SAP FI training and certification from Atos be a good option for me to take up? What kind of opportunities will I get if I do FI? How is the market of FI right now?

Hello, I don't know about Atos training... but, from my point of view, SAP FI "market" its saturate.

All new "potencial" consultants when came to "SAP" to train, look for SAP FI, or MM.

Why did you change CRM with FI ??

What is your academy backgound?
What do you "like" about what you do (at job, at life).

Look for your passion. (I hope you could understand me)

Regards,

Oswald