Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Career Begining

former_member185453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have been working as a SAP End User since 2013 on QM Module. During SAP implementation period I played a key role as an SME for Quality Control Department and fully involved till go live.

Now I am well versed with things like Inspection planning, Inspection setup, sample scheme, sampling procedure, DMR, Notifications and catalog etc.

I have done Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) from a government Open university, I want to start my career in SAP but where to start....???

Kindly give your valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards

Sarfaraz Ahmed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Dear Sarfaraz..

A tip for you is to read a book named ''sams teach yourself sap in 24 hours''.

As you don't know where to start, this book will give you a good perspective about What is SAP and its functionalities..how and where to use it..and so you can choose an area that is more interesting for you..

Regards

7 REPLIES 7

0 Kudos

Hi Dear Sarfaraz..

A tip for you is to read a book named ''sams teach yourself sap in 24 hours''.

As you don't know where to start, this book will give you a good perspective about What is SAP and its functionalities..how and where to use it..and so you can choose an area that is more interesting for you..

Regards

0 Kudos

Thank you Mr. Shoji,

Let me first go through this book and I will come back.

Colleen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sarfaraz

Have a search for SAP Learning Hub Discovery Edition. It gives you some free SAP training introduction courses which may assist you in making your decision

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Lee,

Thank you for your valued suggestion.

I am not yet aware about these things, definitely  I should check it now.

Thanks again.

Regards

Sarfaraz

Colleen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

happy to help. There are quite a few blogs and documents in the Training and Education area of SCN which explain how you get access SAP Learning Hub

also.... it's Ms Lee (Colleen is Irish and means a girl)

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Actually I was in hurry as it's my office time, so couldn't recognize you . sorry for that.

I will start accessing as you told about SAP Learning Hub.

Regards

Sarfaraz

former_member185453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all for your valuable suggestion and time. I have already started learning on SCN QM space and by reading this book "Quality Management with SAP" (Quality Management with SAP | SAP PRESS Books - by SAP PRESS).

Planning for Certification in Dec or Jan next year 2017. Any help regarding certification will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

S Ahmed