Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career In SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been trained in SAP- ABAP Basics for 4 months. Now that i am on-bench and do not have any project to work on.

I am planning to learn and grow my knowledge in SAP. Please, help me with some exercises and documentations which would serve my purpose.

Please provide something which could help me in improvizing my basics and help me move from basic to intermediate level + which provides new concepts and implementations in SAP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sanjay Sarda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

You can always find a lot of materials in the web to impove your learnings and skills. But I would advise you to find a project rather than just sitting on bench and waiting for a project to come. You can ask your manager if there is any project where in you can work. This way you can show your interest to build a career. And also it is better to learn on the job. Other learnings may not be that fruitful if you do not really work on it. Since you are in the intial stage of your career, try to get into that first valuable project as early as possible. No one can learn completely and be 100% perfect before getting into actual work. So please remember, getting into the project is more important since you are already trained for 4 months.

Thanks for your understanding,

Best Regards,

Leon

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

You can always find a lot of materials in the web to impove your learnings and skills. But I would advise you to find a project rather than just sitting on bench and waiting for a project to come. You can ask your manager if there is any project where in you can work. This way you can show your interest to build a career. And also it is better to learn on the job. Other learnings may not be that fruitful if you do not really work on it. Since you are in the intial stage of your career, try to get into that first valuable project as early as possible. No one can learn completely and be 100% perfect before getting into actual work. So please remember, getting into the project is more important since you are already trained for 4 months.

Thanks for your understanding,

Best Regards,

Leon

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay

You can follow the link this might help you for clear you concepts .

http://www.saptechnical.com/

Regrads

Gagandeep